About the Cross:
Since prehistoric times the cross has symbolized life, fertility, health
and immortality. Like many symbols, the cross represents a broad
spectrum of ideas. It is viewed as a coordinate where north, south, east
and west come together. It also joins the four elements of earth, wind,
fire and water. It was thought to have symbolic meaning prior to
acquiring its Christian symbolism. Today the cross is known as a
spiritual, protective and ornamental emblem throughout the entire world.
- In these uncertain modern times, find hope and renewal in familiar and evocative symbols of religion and love.
- Unique turquoise cross rests atop a fabricated deco frame set with marcasites.
- Pierced burnished silver filigree wraps around the back of the frame.
- Chain alternates rose stations and marcasite bar links and closes with a lobster claw clasp.
- Burnished bronze metal finish.
- Signed and copyrighted Sweet Romance USA