As Seen in Victoria Magazine
- Graceful Victorian style elongated 'vase' is sculptured with floral details and accented with enameled leaves and flowers.
- It holds a removable glass vial that will hold water to keep a rosebud or sprig of posies fresh all day.
- A tussie-mussie is a small bunch of flowers, which became a popular fashion accessory during the reign of Queen Victoria.
- Metal finish is bronze or silver.
- Signed and copyrighted Sweet Romance USA.
To find retailers in your area, or if you prefer to order by telephone, call 1.800.935.1935.