- Miniature 1920s style perfume bottles have the details of old DeVilbiss originals.
- Whimsical reminders of the flasks displayed on great-auntie's perfume tray.
- Post is set with tanzanite and aurora crystal. For pierced ears only.
- Burnished bronze metal finish.
- Signed and copyrighted Sweet Romance USA.
The golden age of perfume bottle design and production occurred between 1900 and 1935. Blown and molded glass flasks and decanters were placed into metal fittings, including large stoppers and bases. Finish ornament included lavish designs in crystal, enamel, beads and filigrees, International fragrance companies contracted factories in Bohemia and France to produce specialty designs for their commercially marketed perfumes. Today, vintage decanters have nearly vanished into the possession of collectors. Shelley has revived the tradition of designing and manufacturing jeweled bottles of the same caliber and distinction for those who appreciate things beautiful and nostalgic.
If you prefer to order by telephone, call 1.800.935.1935.