- Charms of genuine vintage circa create the nostalgia of this retro 1950s style.
- Treasures include old jadeite glass Buddha, floral hexagon and whimsical miniatures accented in colored lacquers and crystal.
- Look for your fortune inside the cookie; insert photos in the pagoda locket.
- There’s even a tiny "poison" flask.
- Featured on the front page of fashion section of The Arizona Republic and in Woman's World magazine.
- Toggle and ring closure.
- Metal finish is silver.
- Signed and copyrighted Sweet Romance USA.
Shelley's comments: American fascination with China began in the 1920s and 30s. Slinky silk dresses, lacquer furniture, chopstick hairpins, embroidered shawls, Chinatowns and Pearl S. Buck kept the intrigue alive into the 50s. Chunky charm bracelets owned the day.
To find retailers in your area, or if you prefer to order by telephone, call 1.800.935.1935.